- Finland, Oulu, Olli Niemitalo
- France, Greater Paris area (Nanterre), Laurent Duval
- The Netherlands, Eindhoven area, Matt L.
- United Kingdom (South Wales), A_A
- USA, Connecticut, Hartford to Boston, Peter K.
- USA, Massachusetts, Boston and the North Shore, Dan Boschen
We have been
- writing questions and answers,
- commenting each other,
- been down- or up-voters.
Some of you folks have entered my sphere of consciousness. In other virtual networks, I have met some contacts, 99.9% of the time with a lot of pleasure (only one outlier). I even go on vacations, or occasionally have lunch with a half-a-dozen of them. Long-lasting virtual contacts sometimes abolish IRL social barriers.
I dwell in the suburbs of Paris, France, and I won't be against meeting, sharing a glass or a coffee with any SE.DSP contributor, either in transit or sedentary.
Would some of you feel interested in meeting some of your SE.DSPeers, when they are close by? Each from his/her location?
[EDIT] If your answer is positive, I propose to open the answer by a mention of the approximative location (plus a radius of action).