[On meeting "Stack Exchange Signal processing" contributors]
- Finland, Hämeenlinna, Olli Niemitalo
- France, Greater Paris area (Nanterre), Laurent Duval
- The Netherlands, Eindhoven area, Matt L.
- United Kingdom (South Wales), A_A
- USA, Connecticut, Hartford to Boston, Peter K.
- USA, Massachusetts, Boston and the North Shore, Dan Boschen
We have been:
- writing questions and answers,
- commenting each other,
- editing posts, having arguments sometimes,
- been down- or up-voters.
Some of you folks have entered my sphere of consciousness. In other virtual networks, I have met some contacts, 99.9% of the time with a lot of pleasure (only one outlier). I even go on vacations, regularly chat or occasionally have lunch with a dozen of them. Long-lasting virtual contacts sometimes abolish IRL social barriers.
I dwell in the suburbs of Paris, France, and I would be glad meeting, sharing a glass or a coffee with any SE.DSP contributor, either in transit or sedentary in the capital of France.
Would some of you feel interested in meeting some of your SE.DSPeers, when they are close by? Each from his/her location?
[EDIT] If your answer is positive, I propose to open the answer by a mention of you approximative location (plus a radius of action).