The suggestion on that last link is:
If a topic isn't primarily focused on programming but could substantially benefit from a particular flavor of syntax highlighting, post a request on the site's per-site meta and link to some (10 or so) posts where highlighting would be helpful. SE staff will then evaluate the request and let you know the result.
So, here's a list of questions that might benefit from it:
- Wrong result when realizing fixed-point biquad IIR filter
- Gaussian Blur For Entire Image
- Non-Uniformly Partitioned Convolution Implementation
- How to implement a moving average in C without a buffer?
- Python FIR Notch filter applied on both + and - frequency but only need + frequency
- Find the equivalent of this python remez specs in C++ remez or Matlab firpm
- Plus just about any question tagged with