Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Area 51 519 519 1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 357 357 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Science 339 339 33 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 287 287 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 275 275 33 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Why is a negative exponent present in Fourier and Laplace transform?
- 9 How to open a firewall port in Windows using Power Shell
- 9 How did the cryptographers of Bletchley Park figure out the chi stream of the Lorenz cipher?
- 8 Solve " Could not load OpenGLES emulation library: Could not load DLL!" for Android Emulator
- 5 Why do grammars in Chomsky Normal Form have derivations of length 2n-1?
- 5 Solve " Could not load OpenGLES emulation library: Could not load DLL!" for Android Emulator
- 5 Why electrons flow through a wire connected to a battery?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.