- Academia 6k 6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 185 185 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Convert char array to a int number in C
- 50 Difference between std::set and std::priority_queue
- 47 Exact Meaning of the parameters given to initialize MSER in OpenCV 2.4.x?
- 42 Why do we use the HSV colour space so often in vision and image processing?
- 37 Dealing with listening/talking to researchers with difficult accents
- 29 OpenCV sequences -- how to create a sequence of point pairs?
- 29 What algorithm does Google use for its "Search By Image" site?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
1 Defining a broader scope of on-topic questions Jul 8 '12