- Academia 7k 7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 265 265 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 173 173 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Convert char array to a int number in C
- 51 Difference between std::set and std::priority_queue
- 47 Exact Meaning of the parameters given to initialize MSER in OpenCV 2.4.x?
- 42 Why do we use the HSV colour space so often in vision and image processing?
- 37 Dealing with listening/talking to researchers with difficult accents
- 30 How do you respectfully give a teacher feedback about their teaching?
- 29 OpenCV sequences -- how to create a sequence of point pairs?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
1 Defining a broader scope of on-topic questions Jul 8 '12