Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Member for 4 years, 6 months
50 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 at 15:20
- Electrical Engineering 38.5k 38.5k 33 gold badges6464 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.3k 24.3k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 12.8k 12.8k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 8.1k 8.1k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 5k 5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 280 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 76 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 76 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 69 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
6 Can we get rid of and lock the [signal] tag? Nov 11 '16
3 How can we be more welcoming? Jun 21 '18
3 Are signal identification questions on topic here? Jan 28 '17
1 How do we respond to less than full disclosure Jun 21 '18