Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Member for 5 years
62 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 17:35
- Electrical Engineering 45.1k 45.1k 33 gold badges7272 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.2k 25.2k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 9.5k 9.5k 1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 282 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 90 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 77 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 69 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
6 Can we get rid of and lock the [signal] tag? Nov 11 '16
3 How can we be more welcoming? Jun 21 '18
3 Are signal identification questions on topic here? Jan 28 '17