Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Member for 4 years, 10 months
56 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 at 15:20
- Electrical Engineering 42.4k 42.4k 33 gold badges6969 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 13.8k 13.8k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 9k 9k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 282 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 85 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 78 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 71 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 65 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
6 Can we get rid of and lock the [signal] tag? Nov 11 '16
3 How can we be more welcoming? Jun 21 '18
3 Are signal identification questions on topic here? Jan 28 '17
1 How do we respond to less than full disclosure Jun 21 '18