- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 643 643 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 131 131 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 33 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 Install PyQt5 5.14.1 on Linux
- 13 How to avoid "Error in stripchart.default(x1, ...) : invalid plotting method" error?
- 12 Default lme4 optimizer requires lots of iterations for high-dimensional data
- 11 What is the minimum recommended number of groups for a random effects factor?
- 8 Random slope and intercept correlation. Not consistent in output vs manual calculation
- 8 R equivalent of the Matlab spy function
- 8 Missing Ribbon in ggplot2
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.