Software Engineer with broad interests: I have worked with medical imaging processing, geological modelling, the finances of an energy trading company, embedded firmware for a head-torch, and the cloud infrastructure for a credit rating company.
I work a lot in Python, but I'm also fond of C.
Christchurch, New Zealand
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 15 '17 at 4:23
Top network posts
- 13 Can you represent an audio signal in any other domains besides time and frequency?
- 12 How can I make textarea border the same as text input border?
- 11 Plotting distance arrows in technical drawing
- 11 Why do we use window in time domain rather than do FFT modify the spectrum and than inverse FFT
- 11 In image processing, what is the difference or relationship between noise and artifact?
- 8 How do I type hint a filename in a function?
- 8 Q number format vs IEEE 754 format?
- View more network posts →