Trevor Boyd Smith
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 21 '16 at 19:35
- Stack Overflow 14.4k 14.4k 2323 gold badges9898 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 99 gold badges2828 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 1010 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 757 757 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 What is the worst real-world macros/pre-processor abuse you've ever come across?
- 146 Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ';'?
- 132 What does the Q_OBJECT macro do? Why do all Qt objects need this macro?
- 74 How to redirect output of systemd service to a file
- 73 Command line: How do you rotate a PDF file 90 degrees?
- 68 How do you find what version of libstdc++ library is installed on your linux machine?
- 60 Performance hit from C++ style casts?
- View more network posts →