To manipulate equations I use Derive, SymPy, Wolfram Alpha (tried pro, but it does not enable any longer equations than the free version), and Wolframscript from Wolfram Engine for Developers. I also use Octave (MATLAB clone) and mpmath for large-number stuff.
Please do not hesitate to edit my questions and answers.
I try to remember to write out every abbreviation and explain obscure mathematical symbols at the first mention. Also it is never bad to link to Wikipedia.
I cross-license all of my code and images in Stack Exchange under CC0 1.0.
Top network posts
- 55 Were generative adversarial networks introduced by Jürgen Schmidhuber?
- 22 methods of computing fixed point atan2 on FPGA
- 17 Filter design by distributing poles and zeros on parametric curves
- 14 Function to describe teardrop shape
- 13 Auto Detection of Rotation Angle on Arbitrary Image with Orthogonal Features
- 12 limit to possible noise shaping?
- 9 FFT with asymmetric windowing?
- View more network posts →