To manipulate equations I use Derive, SymPy, and Wolfram Alpha (tried pro, but it does not enable any longer equations than the free version). I also use Octave (MATLAB clone) and mpmath for large-number stuff.
Please do not hesitate to edit my questions and answers.
I try to remember to write out every abbreviation and explain obscure mathematical symbols at the first mention. Also it is never bad to link to Wikipedia.
Top Network Posts
- 21 methods of computing fixed point atan2 on FPGA
- 18 Were generative adversarial networks introduced by Jürgen Schmidhuber?
- 16 Filter design by distributing poles and zeros on parametric curves
- 13 Function to describe teardrop shape
- 12 limit to possible noise shaping?
- 9 Fields of math needed for digital filter design
- 9 Compress a signal by storing signal diff instead of actual samples - is there such a thing?
- View more network posts →