Particular interests in computational modelling of useful things and related algorithms. Also, musical DSP.
B. Sc. in Information Technology (math, cs, stats minor) and doing a M. Sc. in Computational Sciences.
Have thought about making online notes some day due to finding others' blogs on e.g. machine learning etc. sometimes very useful:
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3k 3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Sound Design 797 797 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How are poisons discovered? Does someone have to die/be poisoned from it first?
- 25 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 21 Can I compare real and complex eigenvalues?
- 19 What did Whitehead and Russell's "Principia Mathematica" achieve?
- 18 How do you see a Markov chain is irreducible?
- 17 When does maximum likelihood work and when it doesn't?
- 17 Is Cauchy distribution somehow an "unpredictable" distribution?
- View more network posts →