Particular interests in computational modelling of useful things and related algorithms. Also, musical DSP.
B. Sc. in Mathematical Sciences (math, cs, stats minor) and doing a M. Sc. in Computational Sciences.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 4 '16 at 18:06
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Sound Design 787 787 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How are poisons discovered? Does someone have to die/be poisoned from it first?
- 25 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 21 Can I compare real and complex eigenvalues?
- 19 What did Whitehead and Russell's "Principia Mathematica" achieve?
- 18 Cases when old references are valid?
- 16 When does maximum likelihood work and when it doesn't?
- 15 What purpose does economic inequality (inequality in wealth) serve?
- View more network posts →