Young software developer / computer programmer, researcher, and web developer. My main interests lie in both analog and digital signal processing, wireless communications, and image / video processing. I spend a lot of time taking photos of things and reading.
Junior undergraduate student at Northeastern University, Class of 2018. Pursuing a major in Electrical Engineering and a minor in Physics.
- Undergraduate member of the WiNES (Wireless Networks and Embedded Systems) Lab at Northeastern University.
- Former member of the NSF-funded Molecular Biophysics REU as a software engineering assistant in the Carey Lab at Princeton University & in the Řeha Lab at the Center for Nanobiology & Structural Biology, Czech National Academy of Sciences.
- Former radar systems and simulations engineering co-op at the Air Force Research Laboratory.
- Current systems and simulations engineering co-op at RKF Engineering Solutions, Inc.
Well... I guess that's all I've got to say about myself. :)
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 202 202 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 165 165 1010 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 148 148 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Is Goliath weight range reasonable?
- 22 What is "the ground"?
- 14 Count the number of people in the video
- 13 How to detect current keyboard language in python
- 11 C: Correct Way to Statically / Dynamically Link with MinGW-w64
- 10 How to handle modern-day weapons in D&D 5e?
- 10 Can you play a kitsune or nekomata?
- View more network posts →