Young software developer / computer programmer, researcher, and web developer. My main interests lie in both analog and digital signal processing, wireless communications, and image / video processing. I spend a lot of time taking photos of things and reading.
Junior undergraduate student at Northeastern University, Class of 2018. Pursuing a major in Electrical Engineering and a minor in Physics.
- Undergraduate member of the WiNES (Wireless Networks and Embedded Systems) Lab at Northeastern University.
- Former member of the NSF-funded Molecular Biophysics REU as a software engineering assistant in the Carey Lab at Princeton University & in the Řeha Lab at the Center for Nanobiology & Structural Biology, Czech National Academy of Sciences.
- Former radar systems and simulations engineering co-op at the Air Force Research Laboratory.
- Current systems and simulations engineering co-op at RKF Engineering Solutions, Inc.
Well... I guess that's all I've got to say about myself. :)
Top network posts
- 34 Is Goliath weight range reasonable?
- 19 What is "the ground"?
- 13 Count the number of people in the video
- 11 How to detect current keyboard language in python
- 10 Can you play a kitsune or nekomata?
- 9 How to handle modern-day weapons in D&D 5e?
- 8 C: Correct Way to Statically / Dynamically Link with MinGW-w64
- View more network posts →