Hi there, I am a Telecommunication Engineering student in Madrid. It is a 5-year degree which includes both Computer Science and Electrical Engineering courses.
So far, the courses I have liked most were about Digital Signal Processing and Microwave electronics, while I am willing to learn about Pattern Recognition and Speech Recognition next year.
- Electrical Engineering 577 577 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 567 567 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 195 195 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 191 191 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Video Production 176 176 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Sine signal generation using PWM
- 14 Distinguish vowels from consonants
- 10 Diode between VCC and GND
- 8 Why is oversampling helpful to an anti-alias filter?
- 7 Bias analysis in a dual BJT circuit with feedback
- 6 "Even were he not to..."
- 6 Why must a sample rate by at least twice a frequency in order to reproduce that frequency accurately?
- View more network posts →