I am psychologist and computer scientist.
This makes me half-talkative and half-socially awkward, so it cancels out, I think.
In case you wonder, therapy and programming is indifferent, both uses a lot of algorithms.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '20 at 6:07
- Computer Science 9.2k 9.2k 1111 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 406 406 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 357 357 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 273 273 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 If everyone believes P ≠ NP, why is everyone sceptical of proof attempts for P ≠ NP?
- 30 How long does the Collatz recursion run?
- 23 How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 22 Why don't we use quick sort on a linked list?
- 16 Is the halting problem decidable for pure programs on an ideal computer?
- 14 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- 13 What is meant by superlinear speedup? Is it possible to have superlinear speedup in practice?
- View more network posts →