Background: Wireless communication physical layer hardware implementations from antenna to modem both in analog and digital domains; Microwaves & RF, Analog, Data Conversion, and Digital (FPGA).
I am an engineer at Microchip (Formerly Micrsemi, formerly Symmetricom) and teach DSP and Python for the Boston Section IEEE.
Beverly, MA, United States
Member for 3 years, 5 months
14 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 21:05
Top network posts
- 22 FIR Filter Design: Window vs Parks McClellan and Least Squares
- 20 What are advantages of having higher sampling rate of a signal?
- 16 Why is a linear phase important?
- 15 What are some of the differences between DFT and FFT that make FFT so fast?
- 13 How many taps does an FIR filter need?
- 12 Intuition for sidelobes in FFT
- 12 What is normalized frequency
- View more network posts →