Background: Wireless communication physical layer hardware implementations from antenna to modem both in analog and digital domains; Microwaves & RF, Analog, Data Conversion, and Digital (FPGA).
Dan is an engineer at Microchip (Formerly Microsemi, formerly Symmetricom) and teaches DSP and Python for the Boston Section IEEE (See http://ieeeboston.org/2021-courses/ for latest courses).
For more info about Dan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danboschen
You can reach dan via e-mail using boschen at loglin dot com
Beverly, MA, United States
Member for 4 years, 9 months
23 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '20 at 0:57
- Signal Processing 23k 23k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 363 363 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 187 187 1111 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Why is a linear phase important?
- 25 What are advantages of having higher sampling rate of a signal?
- 22 FIR Filter Design: Window vs Parks McClellan and Least Squares
- 19 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- 18 Efficient Magnitude Comparison for Complex Numbers
- 17 Transfer function of second order notch filter
- 17 How/why are the $\mathcal Z$-transform and unit delays related?
- View more network posts →