Background: Wireless communication physical layer hardware implementations from antenna to modem both in analog and digital domains; Microwaves & RF, Analog, Data Conversion, and Digital (FPGA).
Dan is an engineer at Microchip (Formerly Microsemi, formerly Symmetricom) and teaches DSP and Python internationally for the IEEE and other organizations (the next course starting in mid-June 2021 will be on Python for DSP and include pre-recorded video combined with live Q&A workshops and loads of Python examples in Jupyter Notebooks - See https://www.dsprelated.com/new2/course_registration.php for sign-up info).
For more info about Dan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danboschen
You can reach dan via e-mail using boschen at loglin dot com
Beverly, MA, United States
Member for 5 years, 1 month
23 profile views
Last seen May 23 at 3:44
- Signal Processing 26.3k 26.3k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 383 383 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Why is a linear phase important?
- 27 What are advantages of having higher sampling rate of a signal?
- 22 FIR Filter Design: Window vs Parks McClellan and Least Squares
- 19 How/why are the $\mathcal Z$-transform and unit delays related?
- 19 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- 18 Efficient Magnitude Comparison for Complex Numbers
- 17 Transfer function of second order notch filter
- View more network posts →