Background: Wireless communication physical layer hardware implementations from antenna to modem both in analog and digital domains; Microwaves & RF, Analog, Data Conversion, and Digital (FPGA).
Dan is an engineer at Microchip (Formerly Microsemi, formerly Symmetricom) and teaches DSP and Python for the IEEE and other organizations. Upcoming courses and workshops in Oct and Nov 2021:
DSP For Wireless Communications: https://www.dsprelated.com/new2/course_registration_dsp_wireless.php
DSP For Software Radio: https://ieeeboston.org/event/dspswradio/?instance_id=3101
Python Applications for Digital Design and Software Radio: https://ieeeboston.org/event/pythonapplications/?instance_id=3105
Fast Track to Designing FIR Filters with Python (Workshop at the 2021 DSP Online Conference): https://www.dsponlineconference.com/index.php For more info about Dan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danboschen
You can reach dan via e-mail using boschen at loglin dot com
- Signal Processing 27.2k 27.2k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 383 383 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Cryptography 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Why is a linear phase important?
- 27 What are advantages of having higher sampling rate of a signal?
- 22 FIR Filter Design: Window vs Parks McClellan and Least Squares
- 19 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- 19 How/why are the $\mathcal Z$-transform and unit delays related?
- 18 Efficient Magnitude Comparison for Complex Numbers
- 18 Filter Order Rule of Thumb
- View more network posts →