Background: Wireless communication physical layer hardware implementations from antenna to modem both in analog and digital domains; Microwaves & RF, Analog, Data Conversion, and Digital (FPGA).
Dan is an engineer at Microchip (Formerly Micrsemi, formerly Symmetricom) and teaches DSP and Python for the Boston Section IEEE. The next course coming up is starting July 28, 2020 as a live web-ex "DSP for Software Radio":
For more info about Dan:
Beverly, MA, United States
Member for 4 years, 1 month
19 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 at 10:40
Top network posts
- 23 What are advantages of having higher sampling rate of a signal?
- 22 FIR Filter Design: Window vs Parks McClellan and Least Squares
- 21 Why is a linear phase important?
- 19 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- 18 Efficient Magnitude Comparison for Complex Numbers
- 16 Transfer function of second order notch filter
- 15 How/why are the $\mathcal Z$-transform and unit delays related?
- View more network posts →