Background: Wireless communication physical layer hardware implementations from antenna to modem both in analog and digital domains; Microwaves & RF, Analog, Data Conversion, and Digital (FPGA).
I am an engineer at Microchip (Formerly Micrsemi, formerly Symmetricom) and teach DSP and Python for the Boston Section IEEE.
Beverly, MA, United States
Member for 4 years
18 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 at 10:40
Top network posts
- 23 What are advantages of having higher sampling rate of a signal?
- 22 FIR Filter Design: Window vs Parks McClellan and Least Squares
- 21 Why is a linear phase important?
- 19 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- 18 Efficient Magnitude Comparison for Complex Numbers
- 15 How/why are the $\mathcal Z$-transform and unit delays related?
- 15 What are some of the differences between DFT and FFT that make FFT so fast?
- View more network posts →