Background: Wireless communication physical layer hardware implementations from antenna to modem both in analog and digital domains; Microwaves & RF, Analog, Data Conversion, and Digital (FPGA).
Dan is an engineer at Microchip (Formerly Microsemi, formerly Symmetricom) and teaches DSP and Python for the IEEE and other organizations: the next courses starting in October 2021 will be "DSP for Software Radio" and "Python Applications for Digital Design and Signal Processing" - See https://ieeeboston.org/2021-courses/ for sign-up info).
For more info about Dan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danboschen
You can reach dan via e-mail using boschen at loglin dot com
Beverly, MA, United States
Member for 5 years, 2 months
25 profile views
Last seen May 23 at 3:44
- Signal Processing 26.9k 26.9k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 383 383 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Why is a linear phase important?
- 27 What are advantages of having higher sampling rate of a signal?
- 22 FIR Filter Design: Window vs Parks McClellan and Least Squares
- 19 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- 19 How/why are the $\mathcal Z$-transform and unit delays related?
- 18 Efficient Magnitude Comparison for Complex Numbers
- 18 Filter Order Rule of Thumb
- View more network posts →