Rodrigo de Azevedo
Some answers I particularly enjoyed writing:
How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?, Mathematics, May 18, 2016.
How to reduce the low-rank matrix completion problem to integer programming?, Computer Science, April 18, 2017.
Toeplitz matrix nearest to a given (symmetric) matrix, MathOverflow, March 15, 2018.
Writing $(x^2 + y^2 + z^2)^2 - 3 ( x^3 y + y^3 z + z^3 x)$ as a sum of two squares of quadratic forms, Mathematics, September 3-8, 2017.
Profile picture courtesy of Erik Rauch.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 19 '18 at 13:46
Top Network Posts
- 73 Is "The empty set is a subset of any set" a convention?
- 71 Why are some coins Reuleaux triangles?
- 39 The relation between trace and determinant of a matrix
- 27 What is a real-world metaphor for irrational numbers?
- 25 How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?
- 19 Are two sequences equal if the sums and sums of squares are equal?
- 19 Systems of linear equations: Why does no one plug back in?
- View more network posts →