Trying to add a little more kindness to the stack exchange community.
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 1111 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 635 635 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 547 547 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 372 372 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 What Linux process is responsible for responding to pings?
- 28 Why are integers immutable in Python?
- 23 What's the difference between STATIC_URL and STATIC_ROOT in Django?
- 17 How are Qt signals/slots actually coupled to the elements in a .ui file?
- 14 What exactly do C include guards do?
- 14 Are there general methods for determining if an IC is soon to become obsolete (by the manufacturer)?
- 11 Why must I re-declare a virtual function from an inherited class?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.