Work as a software engineer by day. Rest of the time doodle with math, physics, or read about political economy and history. Eventually realized politics is circular and futile and then go back to math.
Seattle, Washington, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 '17 at 1:55
- Physics 901 901 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 899 899 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 609 609 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 391 391 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 237 237 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Can I get an office in a university as an independent scholar?
- 22 What determines the top speed in ice skating?
- 8 Classes without constructor in F#
- 8 Why isn't scaling space and time considered the 11th dimension of the Galilean group?
- 6 When jump-starting a car, won't there be a huge back current into the dead battery?
- 6 When tuning piano, is it important to tune the notes that are not played?
- 6 What's different about brains of great technical musicians?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 3 '17