Top network posts
- 76 The lecturer supposed to grade my presentation fell asleep while I held it. Should I complain?
- 36 I drunkenly told a professor something fundamentally wrong about a friend's thesis work. Should I clarify and/or apologize?
- 34 Fellow student seems to be chasing rainbows. Should I step in?
- 33 How to query gender in a multiple-choice poll/survey?
- 18 A lecturer wants to grade me based on 'creativity' in a task, how do I succeed?
- 15 I used feedback from the code review SE for an assignment. Do I have to mark it?
- 14 Is it unethical to supply a marked solution to a student who has shown intent to cheat, with the intent of identifying them for punishment?
- View more network posts →