Advancing quantitative image analysis since 1997.
I occasionally write interesting stuff over at Cris' Image Analysis Blog.
Please check out DIPlib. It’s the very best Image Analysis library you could dream of. DIPimage is a fantastic MATLAB toolbox built on top of DIPlib. DIPlib also has Python bindings (
pip install diplib). Enjoy! And do contribute if you can!
- Stack Overflow 44.9k 44.9k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.6k 3.6k 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 771 771 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 321 321 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 declaring a priority_queue in c++ with a custom comparator
- 59 Help us improve the user profile and settings
- 39 Are there any great reasons for or against having a paid for tier for the main SE sites, and what could that entail?
- 36 How do I tell CMake to link in a static library in the source directory?
- 29 Fast color quantization in OpenCV
- 27 Is the three-way comparison operator always efficient?
- 24 Changing CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS in project
- View more network posts →