Advancing quantitative image analysis since 1997.
I occasionally write interesting stuff over at Cris' Image Analysis Blog.
Looking for a great image analysis toolbox for MATLAB? Check out DIPimage. We're working on a major update of the underlying library for version 3.0, which also has Python bindings. Plus, it's open source. You can find it on GitHub.
- Stack Overflow 32.5k 32.5k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.1k 3.1k 44 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 513 513 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 224 224 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Help us improve the user profile and settings
- 39 Are there any great reasons for or against having a paid for tier for the main SE sites, and what could that entail?
- 23 How do I tell CMake to link in a static library in the source directory?
- 21 Fast color quantization in OpenCV
- 20 Is the three-way comparison operator always efficient?
- 19 declaring a priority_queue in c++ with a custom comparator
- 16 Changing CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS in project
- View more network posts →