I am a mathematical physicist working in foundational signal processing research. More specifically, I work on the intersection of information theory, geometry, algebra and signal processing with applications in computational auditory perception.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
47 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 '20 at 15:16
Top network posts
- 18 Comparison between Fourier transform, short-time Fourier transform and wavelets
- 11 Why is the Fourier transform of a Dirac comb a Dirac comb?
- 10 Are complex exponentials the only eigenfunctions of LTI systems?
- 9 Is sinusoids the nature's default signals?
- 9 Removing transients in highpass filtering with MATLAB
- 8 Why can't DFT be used when samples are not equally spaced in time?
- 7 Guess the frequency response of a filter with little information
- View more network posts →