I am a mathematical physicist working in foundational signal processing research. More specifically, I work on the intersection of information theory, geometry, algebra and signal processing with applications in computational auditory perception.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
41 profile views
Last seen Aug 25 '19 at 20:58
Top network posts
- 13 Comparison between Fourier transform, short time Fourier transform and wavelets
- 11 Why is the Fourier transform of a Dirac comb a Dirac comb?
- 9 Are complex exponentials the only eigenfunctions of LTI systems?
- 9 Is sinusoids the nature's default signals?
- 8 Why can't DFT be used when samples are not equally spaced in time?
- 7 Removing transients in highpass filtering with MATLAB
- 7 Tensor in signal processing
- View more network posts →