Electrical Engineer (Bachelor)
If you feel that I've helped you in a way you deem worthy of a payment. Then just paypal me.
Buzz words I have reasonably good knowledge about:
- Control theory
- Digital Filters
- Analog Filters
- Digital logic
- Buck converters
- 3-phase motors and households
- 3D designer, using Blender
- Programming ASM / C / C++ on computer and microcontroller
- Webdesigner prefer front end but know some Nodejs
- FPGA/CPLD, primarily VHDL, not used to verilog, yet
- Talking in front of an audience
- Thinking outside the box
- Designing primarily ADC/DAC's circuits, and some oscillators and sensors in CircuitJS
- Gaming, primarily Factorio, and some League of Legends
- Designing my cube
\\$\beta\\$ = \$\beta\$
á à â ǎ ă ã ả ȧ ạ ä å ḁ ā ą ᶏ ⱥ ȁ ấ ầ ẫ ẩ ậ ắ ằ ẵ ẳ ặ ǻ ǡ ǟ ȁ ȃ ɑ ᴀ ɐ ɒ ａ æ ǽ ǣ ꜳ ꜵ ꜷ ꜹ ꜻ
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '18 at 16:15
- Electrical Engineering 7k 7k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 297 297 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 196 196 99 bronze badges
- Physics 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 130 130 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Minimum operating temperature - Outer Space?
- 29 High Voltage PWM Motor Controller - Mosfets Explode
- 28 Can anyone identify this circut?
- 25 Why use the fast Fourier transform for noise reduction instead of a classical electronic filter?
- 23 Smart ways to detect a button (less power consuming)
- 19 Cell Phone as Microcontroller
- 17 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- View more network posts →