I am doing my PhD at the dept of Computational Data Science at the Indian Institute of Science.
I have varied interests. I can be reached here.
I feel heart wrenching pain when watching the top mods/contributors leave this community. I hope everyone is aware of the ongoing issue.
- Stack Overflow 764 764 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 495 495 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 337 337 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Physics 231 231 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Why doesn't Dijkstra's algorithm work for negative weight edges?
- 25 Android app crashes with SIGABRT Signal 6 only while Eclipse debugging
- 11 Is Avogadro's law applicable for atoms or just for molecules?
- 11 Heat lost in ideal capacitor charging
- 7 Software which can decrypt into 2 different files depending on the password?
- 5 Prove that my operation is equivalent to $(n+1)!-1$
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 21 '18