Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Electrical Engineering 65.4k 65.4k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 11.4k 11.4k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 55 UART signal is "rounded"
- 53 Why aren't resistors being used in this flip-flop used in static MOS RAM?
- 50 Is the capacitor drawn or wired wrongly?
- 47 Why did they design new connectors for USB?
- 44 Why can't I invoke the next interrupt service by incrementing the AX register after calling the same interrupt?
- 37 Why did some video games apparently use "interlaced" video modes?
- 34 How does the network card determine the cable length?
- View more network posts →