- Chemistry 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 561 561 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 356 356 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 186 186 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 121 121 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can we fill potato chips bags with a gas other than nitrogen?
- 23 Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- 13 What is the difference between quantities reported as optical rotation and circular birefringence?
- 7 Why not use all the colours in colorimetry?
- 7 Why can't Carbon Dioxide be liquid at 1 atm?
- 7 Determining stoichiometry in ICP-OES data analysis
- 6 In an emission spectrum, the limit of convergence at higher frequency corresponds to the first ionization energy
- View more network posts →