I studied electrical engineering, specializing in digital signal processing, and guitar (jazz/popular music). I got my PhD in digital signal processing and digital communications. I worked for 7 years as a DSP research scientist in a big European research lab, always combining technical work with my musicianship. Since 2006 I've been sharing my time between working as a freelance DSP consultant, as a professional musician, and as a guitar instructor.
- Signal Processing 75.1k 75.1k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 19.3k 19.3k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10k 10k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- German Language 805 805 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Filter order vs number of taps vs number of coefficients
- 40 What is the advantage of MATLAB's filtfilt
- 33 What are the problems in teaching guitar via Skype?
- 32 Understanding minor key harmony
- 29 FIR filter with linear phase, 4 types
- 27 What's an "add" chord?
- 25 Digital filter design basic principles (IIR/FIR)
- View more network posts →