Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '14 at 15:54
- Electrical Engineering 632 632 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 413 413 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 355 355 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 343 343 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 9 How to make the kernel section 9 manpages which document functions, data structures, and headers?
- 9 Meaning of an ampersand prefix in a device tree
- 8 How to construct high speed logarithmic amplifiers
- 7 Limiting Output Voltage of the Opamp-to avoid saturation
- 7 How does DCDC save power over an LDO?
- 6 What is dead time in DC-DC converters?
- 6 Why are Linux installs bigger than I've read? Some beginner questions
- View more network posts →