Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '14 at 15:54
- Electrical Engineering 642 642 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 453 453 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 375 375 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 363 363 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 How to make the kernel section 9 manpages which document functions, data structures, and headers?
- 11 Meaning of an ampersand prefix in a device tree
- 8 How to construct high speed logarithmic amplifiers
- 7 How does DCDC save power over an LDO?
- 7 Limiting Output Voltage of the Opamp-to avoid saturation
- 6 What is dead time in DC-DC converters?
- 6 Why are Linux installs bigger than I've read? Some beginner questions
- View more network posts →