Tim Wescott is the owner of Wescott Design Services, consulting in circuit design, embedded software, control systems and communications systems design.
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 15:16
- Electrical Engineering 29k 29k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 888 888 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 How do we know that voltmeters are accurate?
- 50 Shocked by beginner circuit kit
- 39 Why is it harder to turn a motor/generator with shorted terminals?
- 34 Is there a way to average resistors together to get a tighter overall resistance tolerance?
- 29 Don't understand MOSFET as amplifier
- 27 Why are boost/buck converters never fully integrated/all-in-one?
- 26 Would a 7805 5 V regulator drain a 9 V battery?
- View more network posts →