I'm currently looking for a position as software developer. My primary domain of activity are databases and Python at this time. But I've solid knowledge on many other technologies: C++, Java, digital electronics & embedded systems just to name few.
I think, my major strength is my ability to understand new technologies and use them at their best. And I like doing things "well". I spend the last few years teaching IT & electronics at students of all ages, from young teenagers to graduated students. So not only I'm able to adapt myself to evolving technologies, but I'm also very efficient at sharing my knowledge.
I live in France, near Lorient with my wife and our one year old son. And I would be primary interested for a job in that area or for a job allowing to work remotely.
Member for 1 year, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '20 at 21:48
- Stack Overflow 45k 45k 66 gold badges8787 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.4k 1.4k 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 648 648 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arduino 376 376 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 729 How to catch and print the full exception traceback without halting/exiting the program?
- 138 Ansible Command module says that '|' is illegal character
- 80 Can argc be zero on a POSIX system?
- 79 How to delete only the content of file in python
- 78 Oracle SQL - DATE greater than statement
- 68 How do you check if the client for a MongoDB instance is valid?
- 51 Filling a queue and managing multiprocessing in python
- View more network posts →