Top network posts
- 8 Understanding sine wave generation in Python with linspace
- 7 Negative group delay and envelope advance
- 7 Why do we get different imaginary parts of a zero centered Gaussian for the the same number of data points N?
- 6 How do I find a 50Hz sin/cos signal in a measurement among other frequencies and noise?
- 6 For Schwarz inequality for 2 signals $s_1(t)$ and $s_2(t)$, equality holds if $s_1(t) = c\cdot s_2(t)$ ($c$ is constant). Does $c$ have to be real?
- 6 Signal with Complex Gaussian noise
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.