Digital Signal Processing Engineer living in Arizona, USA. Special interests include synthetic aperture radar, error correction coding, machine learning, and convex optimization. I use Python, C++, and Matlab for work, and I am learning Lisp on the side.
emails to "josh+se" at my website.
Top network posts
- 50 Using Emacs as a full-featured C/C++ IDE
- 38 How to override major mode bindings
- 26 Can I create an Anki deck from a .CSV file?
- 26 How can I simulate an arbitary key event from Elisp?
- 25 Add operating system clipboard to kill ring
- 24 How do I list all key-bindings available in a given buffer?
- 23 Close all dired buffers
- View more network posts →