Digital Signal Processing Engineer living in Arizona, USA. I use Python, C++, and ARM Assembly for work, and I have fun with learning 6502 assembly and reverse engineering on the side. I enjoy spending time with my wife and four kids. My favorite hobby outside of engineering and programming is playing board games and card games, especially Go.
emails to "josh+se" at my website.
- Emacs 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 782 782 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 452 452 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 447 447 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Using Emacs as a full-featured C/C++ IDE
- 50 How to override major mode bindings
- 37 Can I create an Anki deck from a .CSV file?
- 29 How can I simulate an arbitary key event from Elisp?
- 28 How do I list all key-bindings available in a given buffer?
- 26 Close all dired buffers
- 26 Add operating system clipboard to kill ring
- View more network posts →