- Electrical Engineering 10.7k 10.7k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 217 217 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 177 177 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Engineering 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 61 Fan and heatsink - suck or blow?
- 45 Why do 1 pF capacitors exist?
- 33 How efficient are LEDs?
- 30 PCB colors - what's available, and why?
- 28 Does a dangling wire really electrocute me if I'm standing in water?
- 24 Does living next to an electrified railway cause WiFi outages?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 28 '15