I am a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Stanford University and working with Prof. Leonidas Guibas. Previously I have finished my Ph.D. at the TU Munich & Siemens. My interests involve 3d computer vision, geometry in high dimensional spaces and machine learning. With those tools I try to tackle 3D reconstruction, SLAM, pose and correspondence estimation, object detection as well as image processing. I co-founded two startups one of which is BeFunky.
Further info under:
- Signal Processing 5k 5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 535 535 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 527 527 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 401 401 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Fitting Implicit Surfaces to Oriented Point Sets
- 14 Closed-form analytical solutions to Optimal Transport/Wasserstein distance
- 12 Is deep learning killing image processing/computer vision?
- 11 How to calculate the intersection of two planes?
- 10 Method to check for positive definite matrices
- 9 What are some free alternatives to SIFT/ SURF that can be used in commercial applications?
- 9 How to prove the 2-norm of an invertible matrix is exactly the reciprocal of its minimum singular value?
- View more network posts →