I am a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Stanford University and working with Prof. Leonidas Guibas. Previously I have finished my Ph.D. at the TU Munich & Siemens. My interests involve 3d computer vision, geometry in high dimensional spaces and machine learning. With those tools I try to tackle 3D reconstruction, SLAM, pose and correspondence estimation, object detection as well as image processing. I co-founded two startups one of which is BeFunky.
Further info under:
- Signal Processing 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 527 527 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 341 341 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 323 323 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 Fitting Implicit Surfaces to Oriented Point Sets
- 11 Is deep learning killing image processing/computer vision?
- 10 Method to check for positive definite matrices
- 9 How to calculate particles sizes for spheric particles with overlapping and superposition? (Example image included)
- 9 What are some free alternatives to SIFT/ SURF that can be used in commercial applications?
- 8 Suggested Preprocessing methods for OCR on Circular Images
- 8 Polynomial approximation
- View more network posts →