Optical physicist and scientific programmer working mostly in Python.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '15 at 12:11
- Physics 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Engineering 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge33 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Travel 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Why does a remote car key work when held to your head/body?
- 57 Why is kVA not the same as kW?
- 48 Is it culturally acceptable for an American to visit the memorials in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- 42 How to take the nth digit of a number in python
- 41 To whom does the Islamic State sell their oil?
- 38 What is the point of listing 1000 authors for a single scientific paper?
- 36 What legal liability does one's participation on Stack Exchange carry?
- View more network posts →