- Electrical Engineering 10.5k 10.5k 3939 gold badges127127 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 877 877 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 227 227 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arduino 187 187 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 169 169 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Are data type declarators like "int" and "char" stored in RAM when a C program executes?
- 23 Why do push button telephones use dual-tone for signalling?
- 19 How does a microcontroller boot and startup, step by step?
- 18 Why is PWM used to control DC motor speed instead of using a variable resistance?
- 15 Does anybody know what this electronic component is?
- 13 Does the type of capacitors matter?
- 13 How to plot "voltage drop" across a specific component in LTSpice?
- View more network posts →