- Electrical Engineering 9.9k 9.9k 3030 gold badges115115 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 847 847 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 217 217 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 169 169 66 bronze badges
- Arduino 149 149 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 Are data type declarators like "int" and "char" stored in RAM when a C program executes?
- 23 Why do push button telephones use dual-tone for signalling?
- 17 Why is PWM used to control DC motor speed instead of using a variable resistance?
- 15 Does anybody know what this electronic component is?
- 15 How does a microcontroller boot and startup, step by step?
- 12 Does the type of capacitors matter?
- 12 How to plot "voltage drop" across a specific component in LTSpice?
- View more network posts →