♦ Community moderator on Electrical Engineering.
I have three years of experience at a small start-up company which I would not suggest to everyone, but for those willing to teach themselves, it is an excellent opportunity.
I do not speak on behalf of my company, all views I express are my own.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '11 at 0:22
- Electrical Engineering 12.1k 12.1k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 722 722 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 707 707 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 556 556 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Skeptics 287 287 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 How to get more than 100mA from a USB port
- 61 Please add a notification for new accounts from an existing IP address of a suspended user
- 57 RTOS for Embedded Systems
- 41 How do I measure a negative voltage with a ADC?
- 38 Do I have to charge my phone before I use it the first time?
- 37 Why use capacitors?
- 37 Why does a faster clock require more power?
- View more network posts →