♦ Community moderator on Electrical Engineering.
I have three years of experience at a small start-up company which I would not suggest to everyone, but for those willing to teach themselves, it is an excellent opportunity.
I do not speak on behalf of my company, all views I express are my own.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '11 at 0:22
- Electrical Engineering 13k 13k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 722 722 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 556 556 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Skeptics 287 287 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 232 Good tools for drawing schematics
- 107 How to get more than 100mA from a USB port
- 63 Please add a notification for new accounts from an existing IP address of a suspended user
- 57 RTOS for Embedded Systems
- 44 How do I measure a negative voltage with a ADC?
- 43 Why does a faster clock require more power?
- 38 Why use capacitors?
- View more network posts →