I am very interested in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Computer Graphics and Medical Imaging. I’ve completed several projects and participated in technical symposiums related to these fields.
In the past I’ve worked as an intern at Aurangabad Electricals Ltd. and at Krishna Institute of Medical sciences. I’ve participated/am participating in challenges at Kaggle.com, and have participated in ImagineCup Kinect FunLabs challenge.
I am currently working on a R-Hex prototype. My work involves all aspects of the prototype, including physical design, control,vision,path-planning, manufacturing, software coding/hardware interfacing, sensor caliberation and purchasing.
Member for 9 years
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '16 at 1:39
Top network posts
- 31 How do we know if something relevant is already published?
- 14 In a class with both graduate and undergraduate students, is it normal for a single grading curve to be applied for both groups?
- 13 Do academicians consider Challenges on Kaggle to be research-worthy?
- 9 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 9 Increasing the rotation range of a servo motor
- 8 Publishing large papers
- 7 Do professors recommend their students on LinkedIn?
- View more network posts →