Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 32 “The Fourier transform cannot measure two phases at the same frequency.” Why not?
- 20 Why do digital filters work?
- 17 Why LTI system cannot generate new frequencies?
- 15 Why is a linear phase important?
- 10 Position of poles and Stability in $z$ domain
- 9 Why is circular convolution used in DSP? Why not linear convolution?
- 9 A system that perfoms Fourier Transform operation - is it an LTI system?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.