signal/noise models + theorem = optimal algorithm.
Top network posts
- 21 Power spectral density vs. FFT bin magnitude
- 8 What is a $BT$ (Bandwidth-Time) product with reference to modulation?
- 8 Accelerated convergence for Sparse NMF
- 7 Applying DFT twice does not actually reverse an array. Instead, the first element stays in place while the rest of the array is reversed. Why?
- 6 Value of r, i.e. correlation coefficient, of data points on a horizontal straight line
- 5 Time domain distortion vs Harmonics
- 5 How do I calculate the range of a fixed-point number with $a$ integer bits and $b $ fractional bits?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.